Be a winner
You feel that life is passing you by, you can't make any right decisions, you can't consider your self a winner and you always miss being successful?
You can change all this , research shows that up to 70 % of our daily thoughts are negative. How can we change this? Answer is : the same way sports champions use mental agility to succeed , we can use it in our daily life to create winning situations.
“Winning is not always about being first, but it is about always giving our absolute best in any situation.”
You feel like a winner when you are striving to reach your potential; you will feel successful and confident.
How to be a winner ?
1)First is to change your thoughts and vision about your self
If you fill your mind with negative thoughts about your self, you will surely become the looser you believe that you are.
- When you find your self thinking or saying something negative about your self you have to stop.
- Replace negativity with positive thoughts.
- Keep on repeating, I believe in my self, I am a winner, I deserve success.
2) Visualize your success
- Find a comfortable place, close your eyes and relax then try to put your success in action.
- Imagine your self being successful at home, at work, in a sport. Try to make this visualization as real as you can.
- If you have any negative thoughts when you are visualizing your success just let them go.
3) Take decisions
In order to take decisions you have to know your intentions and what are the things you want to make it happen.
- To discover your intention, ask yourself the question : what do I want to happen ? Write down the answers as this gives more power to your thoughts.
- Decide what you need to change in your attitude to reach your goal.
Write it down also. Then take everything to make it happen. Take the first step and the rest will follow.
4) Create winning ways
- Smile, feel good chemicals are released into body within ten seconds of smiling; as you approach a difficult situation smile it can make a great difference.
- Make a success list, right down all sorts of achievements you accomplished in life in any domain, work art sort relationships.
Memories of success will change your mood, you will discover that you are not powerless – you can be a success.
- Know your self; sometimes we lose confidence in our self and our abilities to be successful because we forget who we are or what we want.
Find out your self and needs by answering these questions :
* What I enjoy most?
* What is my deepest desire?
* What is my secret wish?
* What is my greatest regret?
* What I need to change about my self?
If you answer all these questions, you will be aware of your needs and will be in control of your life and You will be able to take your own decisions , finally you will be a Winner.